ARMS/THOMSON REUTERS AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN RESEARCH MANAGEMENT PRACTICE 2016
Nominations Now Open
Thomson Reuters is the official sponsor for the 2016 Award for Excellence in Research Management Practice. The Award recognises outstanding contributions by an individual or team that have enhanced the profession of research management and administration through:
- Leading change– characterised by engaging in best practice for sustainable outcomes; working collaboratively to enhance teamwork; and positively influencing others by building shared commitment to workplace and organisational objectives.
- Working smarter – characterised by using creative and innovative solutions that enable work to be carried out more easily, efficiently and/or productively, while not compromising the quality of outcomes.
- Providing quality service – recognised by client groups for consistently providing outstanding service that has enhanced the profession of research management.
- Innovation in research management– through the development of new ideas and the creation of novel solutions.
Two awards of up to $1,000 may be awarded annually.
About Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. The company combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to decision makers across diverse industries.
Nomination for the award is open to current financial ARMS members. Nominations of both individuals and teams are encouraged. For the latter, at least one ARMS member of the team must have played a significant leadership or initiating role.
The following ARMS members are excluded from nomination as an individual recipient:
- Previous recipients of this award;
- Members of the ARMS Executive; and
- Employees of Thomson Reuters.
Award winners will be presented with their prize and a certificate at a Gala Dinner at the INORMS Conference. The recipient’s employer will receive prize money to be used for professional development of the winning individual or team. The award recipient(s) will also be featured in our e-newsletter, Up In ARMS and on the ARMS website.
Submitting an application
To nominate an individual or a team, download and complete the nomination form and submit to email@example.com by 5PM AEST 29 July 2016.