The Australasian Research Management Society is the professional society for specialists in the management and administration of research. Our members come from universities, research institutes, government departments and commercial providers located in Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, PNG and Singapore. We also have members in other locations around the world.
Members enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Knowledge exchange
- Sharing experiences and insights leading to best practice in research management and administration
- Developing specialised skills and knowledge
- Developing professional networks with other members from the a variety of sectors working in the research management area
- Networks with other sister society’s and with the International Network of Research Management Societies (INORMS) to enable exchange of knowledge and expertise globally
- Targeted professional development
- Access to an annual conference at a reduced rate
- Access to an accredited professional development program
- Early-bird information about priority emerging issues and workshops
- Reduced rate to attend Chapter events
- Access to awards and scholarships
- Access to online resources
ARMS recognises the importance of providing strong professional training and networks as well as development frameworks for its members at all levels of research management and administration. Becoming a member of ARMS can assist in improving your own research management career.