The ARMS Board is now calling for membership from current members to serve on the Governance, Finance and Audit Committee.
Purpose of the Governance, Finance and Audit Committee:
The GFAC will ensure that there is a robust and effective process for evaluating the performance of the Board and Board Standing Committees, and ensure the Board fulfils its legal and functional responsibilities. Further, the GFAC supports the Board with maintaining the By-Laws and reviewing or developing other policies as necessary. It shall oversee the rigour and independence of the election processes as well as assist the Board in fulfilling their financial responsibilities by overseeing the development and review of financial reports, assessing systems of internal controls and adequacy of risk management as well as facilitating auditing processes. Please refer to the Committee Terms of Reference for further details.
Membership of the Governance, Finance and Audit Standing Committee comprise:
- Board Liaison - Connie Mogg-Killey, Monash University
- Misty Palmer, NHMRC
- Elise Jione, University of Sunshine Coast
- Jodie Parkinson, Federation University Australia
- Gayle Morris, G Morris Consulting
- Anna Coppel, University of Melbourne
- Margaret Jones, Edith Cowan University
- Brett Dobson, ARMS management Accountant
- Maria Zollo, ARMS Chief Operating Officer
Any further enquiries can be directed to Brett Dobson, ARMS GFAC Executive Officer - email email@example.com or telephone +61 8 8201 2610.