Appointed of New NZ/Pacific Island Chapter Committee
The ARMS Board is pleased to announce that the URONZ Directors have given formal agreement to lead the NZ/Pacific Island Chapter from August 2019. The new Chapter comprises of the following members
- Maxine Bryant of the University of Canterbury (Convenor);
- Simon Lovatt of University of Waikato (Treasurer);
- Elizabeth Visser of University of Auckland (committee member);
- Marty Gagnon of University of Otago (committee member); and
- Ian McIntosh of Victoria University of Wellington (committee member).
Members from the research management community in NZ and the Pacific Islands are encouraged to put forward any ideas and suggestions to the new Chapter.