Professional development is one of the most valuable aspects of ARMS membership.
ARMS also supports its members’ Professional Development through high-quality, targeted professional training and development programs; access to an accreditation program which recognizes research management as a profession, awards and access to our conference.
You will be able to find resources and information about professional development on this website, follow links to course information.
Membership of the Education and Professional Development Standing Committee comprises:
- Convenor - Colm Halbert, University of Tasmania
- Board Liaison - Johanna Barcley, Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute
- Board Liaison - Tania Bezzobs, Swimburne University
- Christopher Morrissy, CSIRO
- Monique O'Callaghan, University of Melbourne
- Heather Thomas, University of Canterbury
- Mark Hochman, Australasian Research Management Society